Tuesday 17 December 2013

Birthday Haul !

Present are some of my favourite thing, I want to hug the person that invented the present concept. So the other day was my birthday day and it is normal or people the receive gifts on their birthday and I did and want to share them with you, well some of them any ways as I didn't have all of them at hand.

Beats mixr headphones 
 
A lot of sweets/candy 

CDs: Stooshe - London with the lights on
Lorde - Pure Heroine 

DVDs: The Curse of chucky 
Pitch Perfect 

A pair of Nike trainers 

If you don't know there is a shop called Argos, and in their commertial they have little blue aliens that are so funny an they now sell them in their shop so...


If you want to stalk me in other ways then 
See my twitter: rowansjohnson
Instagram: rowansjohnson 
Or find me on YouTube at Rowan Johnson or 32destinys 


No comments:

Post a Comment