Saturday 10 January 2015

Reinvent Your Space!

People are always saying to reinvent yourself... but what about after you've done with yourself, what do you do then?
what about reinventing your space, whatever your space may be I think it deserves a revamp! weather it be a new lick of paint or just a move around of furniture do something different that matches your own new look.

Blogs I recommend for inspiration!
www.dailydreamdecor.com
www.amerrymishapblog.com
www.stilinspiration.BlogSpot.com
www.ellasinspiration.se

These blogs and my own ideas have inspired me to give my Bedroom a new lease of life. I am slowly but surly getting my room the way I want the same way I'm slowly changing my style but integrate  new pieces into my wardrobe and growing my hair. Every time I see something that fits into my room aspiration I get it so then i'm not buying things all at once and I can then have more of a variety. Just today I went bought a wooden wall art/picture that I will insert here...


and I'm collecting more and more but I am also going to re use and recycle the furniture I already have in my Bedroom so that fit in with my room when its complete.

good luck with all your room revamps!

Rowan ;)

Old Room Tour Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bGo-pLLD04
Twitter: www.twitter.com/rowansjohnson
YouTube: www.youtube.com/32destinys

No comments:

Post a Comment